Product Support Specialist
Position type: Permanent
Salary range: £25-35k, plus benefits + profit share
Remote, hybrid or office-based, UK (but able to work 2pm-10pm GMT)
At Bright, we believe in making working days more inspiring, for both our customers and us. That’s why we built Dash! The cross-functional Dash team you’ll be joining is low-ego, supportive and highly motivated. If that sounds good to you, keep reading! :)
Dash inspires brands to use outstanding visual content at every touch point. With Dash, you can organise, find and deploy your brand's best visual content effortlessly. Our customers work for growing, ambitious brands like Taster, Passenger Clothing, COAT Paints and Jaded London.
We pride ourselves on our culture at Bright and have won a UK best workplace award from Great Place to Work. We’ve worked hard on maintaining our friendly, collaborative culture while embracing hybrid working. We’ll support you to work in the way that suits you best, whether that’s in the office or hybrid.
Our benefits include:
🗺️ 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
💻 Flexible working hours
🏠 Choose to work hybrid or in our Brighton office - whichever suits you
💸 Annual profit share
🔒 Group income protection cover
🧘 Mental health support and resources including monthly wellness contribution
🥳 Company socials
🎁 Occasional goodies in the post (because we like to spoil you!).
You will be joining the Dash Department of Growth (DOG!), who are responsible for the ultimate success of our customers. As a Product Support Specialist you will become an expert in Dash and be able to help our customers thrive.
You will become one of the faces our customers recognise as they chat with us via in-app support. You will be providing first-class product support to our customers, and giving them advice to help them make the most of Dash. As well as providing technical support, you will have an important role in shaping the Dash product itself, by gathering feedback from customers and coming up with ideas for how we can improve the product.
Customer Success in Dash isn’t your traditional outfit. We prioritise using technology and automation to deliver an excellent customer experience at scale. Are you worried about AI taking over the world? If so, this probably isn’t the role for you! We embrace disruptive technologies in a constant search to provide a cutting-edge service to our customers.
This role will be most suited to someone who is tenacious (you won’t let an issue go until the customer is satisfied), has their own ideas and a desire to see them come to life, loves solving technical problems (are you the one your family contacts when the printer doesn’t work?) and has exceptional attention to detail and pride in their work.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Providing exceptional customer support to our customers via our various channels (in-app chat/video conference/help centre/email).
- Having an in-depth understanding of Dash, its features and benefits and being able to articulate these to customers to solve their challenges and help them meet their goals.
- Collaborating with the product management team to represent customer needs such as feature requests, and participating in the product development process.
- Creating well-written and effective support content, including help articles, in-app guidance, pro-active emails, screen recordings and other messaging.
- Participating in team-wide discussions and getting involved in projects and initiatives that will further help our customers.
- Identifying risk accounts in need of extra support and working with both the Dash team and the customer to help them get more value from Dash.
- Identifying accounts that might benefit from additional features or have other growth potential, then working with them and the team to help them unlock their potential.
Who we’re looking for
- Technical curiosity - you enjoy becoming a product expert, and love investigating and solving technical problems.
- Problem solver - you can methodically solve problems by gathering necessary information, understanding customer goals, investigating and replicating issues, and providing solutions and workarounds.
- Data-driven - you understand that as a SaaS product, we leverage technology, data and automation to service our customers at scale, so you’ll possess an analytical, methodical mindset to help us identify further ways we can improve.
- Customer-focussed - you proactively and tenaciously prioritise customer needs and experience. You are able to funnel feedback to the wider team and participate in product development discussions to ultimately improve the customer experience.
- Proactive - you are able to come up with ideas for improving any of our goals, and suggest ways to test them. You can work independently and proactively.
- Collaborative - you work well in a cross-functional team, and enjoy collaborating with a variety of disciplines (developers, marketers, product managers) to solve problems.
- Attention to detail - you take pride in your work and care about communication and presentation.
- 2+ years in a SaaS product customer-facing role such as sales, account management, customer success or software support.
Bright (the company who behind Dash) is an equal opportunities employer. We believe in creating an environment where everyone can feel inspired, productive and fulfilled. For us this means building a culture where every individual can show up at work being openly and authentically themselves, each and every day. We welcome, celebrate and learn from diversity of experience, perspectives and backgrounds and all that entails.
That is why Bright supports equal opportunities; we celebrate individuality and all the diverse brilliance that goes with it.