Demand Generation Manager
Position type: Permanent
Salary range: £45-60k, plus benefits + profit share
Remote, hybrid or office-based, UK.
What we offer
At Bright, we believe in making working days more inspiring, for both our customers and us. That’s why we built Dash! The cross-functional Dash team you’ll be joining is low-ego, open and highly motivated. If that sounds good to you, keep reading! :)
Dash inspires brands to use outstanding visual content at every touch point. With Dash, you can organise, find and deploy your brand's best visual content effortlessly. Our customers work for growing, ambitious brands like Taster, Passenger Clothing, COAT Paints and Jaded London.
Dash is the effortless digital asset management (DAM) tool that helps growing brands find their visual content quickly and share it with the world in seconds. Clients tell us Dash has changed the way they work.
We pride ourselves on our culture at Bright and have won a UK best workplace award from Great Place to Work. We’ve worked hard on maintaining our friendly, collaborative culture while embracing hybrid working. We’ll support you to work in the way that suits you best, whether that’s remotely, in the office or hybrid.
Our benefits include:
🗺️ 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
💻 Flexible working hours
🏠 Choose to work remotely, hybrid or in our Brighton office - whichever suits you
💸 Annual profit share
🔒 Group income protection cover
🧘 Mental health support and resources including monthly wellness contribution
🥳 Company socials
🎁 Occasional goodies in the post (because we like to spoil you!)
Check out our meet the team video and Glassdoor page to get a flavour of who we are.
Dash more than doubled its MRR last year - and we’re not planning on slowing down any time soon.
Joining as Demand Generation Manager, you’ll play a key part in taking Dash to the next stage. Working in a small (but mighty) marketing function, you’ll set and run Dash’s demand generation strategy.
This role requires someone who’s hands-on, creative, and focused on outcomes. You’ll be running and optimising paid ad campaigns, dreaming up new ways to reach Dash’s target audience, and running experiments to test ideas and improve upon what’s already working.
Who we're looking for
If you’ve got experience in B2B/SaaS demand generation and are looking for your next opportunity, then we’d love to hear from you!
Ideally you will:
- Have at least 2 years experience working in a growth/demand gen role with a demonstrable track record of helping a B2B/SaaS business grow.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Have hands-on experience of paid search and social strategies using platforms like Google Ads, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
- Experience using paid ad platforms, HubSpot and Google Analytics.
- Enjoy working in a cross-functional, collaborative team environment.
- Be open-minded and creative, able to create (and brief) thumb-stopping demand generation campaigns to meet business goals.
- Use data to test ideas and drive decisions, being very comfortable with analytics.
- Understand Dash’s ideal audience, working with the rest of the team to figure out where they hang out, what they’re influenced by, and the best way to reach them.
- Be an expert on how to best optimise activities to generate high-quality leads
- Be self-starting and curious - full of new ideas you’d love to try.
What you'll be responsible for
- Running Dash’s paid advertising campaigns across paid search and social, continuously optimising and trying new experiments
- Creating effective demand-generation campaigns which target Dash’s ideal audience
- Monitoring website CRO and lead attribution, and reporting findings back to the team.
- Experimenting regularly with tests throughout new and existing channels to build a better picture of what is working
- Managing the budget for lead generation, ensuring activity returns on investment.
We’re a cross-functional team of talented and committed people all excited to be making Dash a success. We’d love for you to join us : )
Our goal is to find the right person for the role so we’re keeping the salary range broad. £45-£60k (depending on your experience) plus profit share.
Bright is an equal opportunities employer. We believe in creating an environment where everyone can feel inspired, productive and fulfilled. For us this means building a culture where every individual can show up at work being openly and authentically themselves, each and every day. We welcome, celebrate and learn from diversity of experience, perspectives and backgrounds and all that entails.
That is why Bright supports equal opportunities; we celebrate individuality and all the diverse brilliance that goes with it.
Please understand that due to the overwhelming response we receive to our vacancies, we do not have the capacity to respond to every individual personally, so please be patient and if we feel there is a potential match to our open position, we will contact you directly.